iProtect Phone Safe Ultra - NG4100 (NG4100)
Stop accidental info leakage in conference rooms or group meetings with the PHONE SAFE ULTRA. Mobile phones have an infinite number of benefits for communication and business; however, they also create certain threats of information leakage. One of the potential leakage channels is the phone's microphone picking up surrounding acoustics with a high sensitivity. The PHONE SAFE ULTRA has been developed by information security professionals to protect against this exact type of threat.
While developing this product the following features and vulnerabilities of modern mobile phones were taken into account:
- The smart phone can be intentionally, or covertly, ‘off-hook’ during important negotiations
- Voice recording software can intentionally, or secretly, run on the smartphone
- Listening software can run in a ‘stealth’ mode
- Spyware can be installed on the smartphone without the owner's knowledge, allowing attackers to activate covert eavesdropping around the phone. There are known cases of transmission of such software by exploiting the vulnerabilities of some messengers
- The acoustic environment around the phone can be transmitted to the server, or cloud service of the attackers either in real time or with a postponed uploading
- Smartphone apps which have access to the phone's microphone can be used for eavesdropping in cases of them having been hacked (usually messengers or social network apps)
- Uploading of information can be done in the following ways: Conventional voice call; Mobile internet; Wi-Fi; Bluetooth; The phone's connector
Other audio security devices use radio interference to protect conversations. Unfortunately, the creation of radio interference (RF jamming mobile communications, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) does not guarantee protection: there is still the possibility of accumulating information in the phone's memory (voice recorder mode). Given this factor, the only reliable way to protect is to block the phone's acoustic channel. This prevents acoustic information from leaking, regardless of how it is listened to or transmitted. A number of modern technologies have been used in the PHONE SAFE ULTRA device for your protection.
- Blocks the microphone of the phone with the help of non-filterable ultrasonic interference
- Efficiently prevents surround recording app from capturing conversations and sounds
- The frequency of interference has been optimally selected for the best performance and affects all existing models of smartphones
- No illegal radio jamming
- Made with the design of an attractive natural wood stand
- The acoustically isolated phone can remain close to the owner where the screen can be easily observed
- The phone stays online and available for incoming calls
- Can be powered by the external USB, or from the built-in rechargeable battery
- Has 2 sensors, increasing the battery’s resource: the device starts producing interference when a phone is inserted (IN USE sensor) and a conversation is present (ACTIVITY sensor)
- The rechargeable battery provides a continuous working time of 6 hours if the USB source is unavailable
- Is compatible with all types of phones (max. width 88 mm)
- Power of noise <2 W in the active area
- Guaranteed suppression area 10 cm from the transducer
- Power Source1) USB 5V 2) Built-in rechargeable battery
- Current consumption 500 mA (noise mode) 5 mA (stand-by mode)
- Current consumption 500 mA (noise mode) 5 mA (stand-by mode)
- Battery Li-Ion, 3.2 В, 3200 mAh
- Connector Mini USB;
- Battery resource 6 hours
- Recharging time 6 hours
- Dimensions: 0” L x 0” W x 0” H
- Weight: 0
- White Noise Generator
- 10" x 8" x 7"
- 5 Lbs
- PHONE SAFE ULTRA device
- Mini USB cable
- Transparent cover
- User manual
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.