iProtect Summit- Multi Phone Safe (NG4200)
Protect important or sensitive conversations from eavesdropping cell phones! Obviously, mobile phones have an infinite number of benefits for communication and business; however, they also create certain threats of private or trade secrets information being leaked. One of the potential leakage channels is the phone's microphone as it can pick up conversations without anyone’s knowledge. The SUMMIT-PHONE SAFE has been developed by iProtect information security professionals to protect against this exact type of threat.
Vulnerabilities of modern phones, Features and Advantages
- The phone can be intentionally, or covertly, ‘off-hook’ during important conversations and negotiations
- Voice recording software can intentionally, or secretly, run on the smartphone
- Listening software can run in a ‘stealth’ mode
- Spyware can be installed on the smartphone without the owner's knowledge, allowing attackers to activate covert eavesdropping around the phone.
- Smartphone apps which have access to the phone's microphone can be used for eavesdropping in cases of them having been hacked (usually messengers or social network apps) There are known cases of transmission of such software by exploiting the vulnerabilities of some messengers.
- Blocks the microphone of the phone with the help of non-filterable ultrasonic interference
- Efficiently prevents surround recording app from capturing conversations and sounds
- The frequency of interference has been optimally selected for the best performance and defeats all existing models of smartphones.
- Made attractive with natural wood stand.
- The phone stays online and available for incoming calls
- No illegal radio jamming
- Can be powered by the external USB, or from the built-in rechargeable battery
- Has 2 sensors, increasing the battery’s resource: the device starts producing interference when a phone is inserted (IN USE sensor) and a conversation is present (ACTIVITY sensor)
- Is compatible with all types of phones
- Accommodates from 1 to 4 phones
- Use in board rooms, R&D labs anywhere you need to secure conversations and meetings.
- Type of interference: Ultra sound, inaudible frequency
- Battery resource: >10 hours Recharging time: 12 hours
- Connector: USB Type C
- Capacity: Up to 4 phones
- Compatible phones Height up to 7inchs
- Power of noise <2 W in the active area
- Power Built-in rechargeable battery and USB 5V
- Indicators lights
- Indicators: BATT, ACTIVE, IN USE
- Sensors: IN USE , ACTIVE
- Current consumption: 500 mA (noise mode) 6 mA (stand-by mode)
- Battery: Li-Ion, 3.7 V, 6800 mAh
- White Noise Generator
- 11" x 3.5" x 3.75"
- 1.6 Lbs
- 10 (L) 3.125 (W) 3 (H)
- USB Type C Cable and Manual
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.