Dealer Support Center
KJB Security Products Inc. (KJB, we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. The purpose of this policy is to inform users of this website and/or services available through this website of our practices regarding the collection and use of personally identifiable information. We use our best efforts to ensure that the information you provide to us remains confidential and is used only for the purposes set forth herein.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the oakclothingco.com website.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about your use of the website and our services, for example, from:
- Information we receive from you on applications and forms, such as when you create an online account and utilize our payment services. We ask you for certain personal information when you do, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or credit/debit card or financial account information.
- Information about your payment transactions with us.
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency.
- Information we receive from others in the process of verifying information you provide to us.
- Information you provide when you contact our customer service department.
- The IP (Internet Protocol) numbers of computers used to visit our sites, collected as part of our statistical analysis on use of our websites, so we may better design services and improve access. However, we do not attempt to gain personally identifiable information on individual users and associate it with IP addresses.
- Cookies on your computer that identify your internet browser to us.
Cookies are pieces of data stored by websites you visit in the internet browser of your computer. We may place cookies on your computer which help our website recognize your computer, permit certain functions on our website and help us analyze usage of our site. We use session cookies, which are temporarily created when you visit this website to facilitate your use of the site. When you leave the website, the session cookies are deleted. These cookies do not hold any personally identifiable information about you, nor do we attempt to match data gathered from our website to personally identifying data about you.
Many Internet browsers permit you to change your preferences with respect to cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, however, please be aware that certain functions of our website may not be available or may not work correctly.
Certain Internet browsers may provide you the choice to set “do not track” preferences, to limit the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. KJB’s systems do not respond to Internet browser “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms. KJB does not collect such information, and third parties may not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities when you use our website.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your personally identifiable information to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, and/or report to credit bureaus.
When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication and contact information in order to review and address your question or concern, and to respond to you. We may also use your feedback to help us make improvements to the site.
We may use your contact information to let you know of updates to our site, upcoming outages, or other information about our services. Users will be provided with the ability to “opt out” at any time of any communication regarding new service updates.
We use non-personally identifiable information about your usage of the site and from cookies to improve your user experience on our website and the quality of our services.
Information We Share
We do not share personally identifiable information with companies outside of KJB except for the following circumstances:
- With your consent.
- To process your transactions.
- To maintain your account(s).
- To respond to court orders and legal investigations.
- To report to credit bureaus.
- To enforce our Terms of Service, including investigations of potential violations.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Security and Quality
Email addresses obtained as a result of a request to the site will not be sold or given to private companies for marketing purposes. The information collected is subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of Tennessee code and federal law. Email or other information requests sent to the web site may be maintained in order to respond to the request, forward that request to the appropriate suppliers and manufacturers, communicate updates to the page(s), or to provide KJB’s Web designer with valuable customer feedback to assist in improving the site. Individuals will be provided with the ability to "opt out" at any time of any communication regarding new service updates.
We take the security of our users’ personal information seriously. We implement security measures to help protect KJB and our users from unauthorized access to or use of information we hold. Our site uses SSL encryption protocols when sending data over the Internet, subject to your browser’s limitations. Although we cannot guarantee encryption or the privacy of your data, SSL makes it very difficult for your data to be stolen or intercepted while being transferred. When we receive your data, it is kept encrypted until we’re ready to process it. We implement physical, technical and administrative safeguards to guard against unauthorized access. Any service providers that we utilize are subject to the same standards as we are.
Third Party Websites