KJB Security UV Sanitizer Gun (UVSL)
Better than bleach and chemicals. Minimize the spread of germs using this UV light sterilizer. The UV Sanitizer contains two sterilizers in one: portable Wand style and a Box style. Clean from your cell phone to your door knobs with our UV Sanitizer Gun. It uses UV-C (short ultra-violet light wavelengths) proven in hospitals to cleanse and disinfect all surfaces of harmful germs. The UV Gun is the ultimate tool to keep your family safe from the flu and infections.
Easily disinfect and sterilize surfaces at home and away with this portable UV Sanitizer. With a wave of the hand held wand sterilze keyboards, countertops, public bathrooms and more. Or you can sanitize items longer by placing them under the UV Gun cradle. The connected box fits cell phones, electronics, keys, pacifiers - anything that you can carry in one hand fits inside. Set the timer for sterilizing and walk away. The UVC light works on most surface types including soft items such as pillows, linens, baby toys and more to minimize the spread of germs.
4 Cleaning Powers
- Shot mode: Sterilizes only when triggered
- 2 min mode: will sterilize for 2 mins
- 5 min mode: will sterilize for 5 mins
- 10 min mode: will sterilize for 10 mins
- Children's toys and clothes, pacifers etc
- Cellphones, earphones
- Silverware and dishes
- Medical masks
- Kitchen counters
- Keyboards and Laptops
- Video game controllers
- Faucet handles
- Toilet seats
- Restaurant table settings
- Public Toilet Seats
- Sports mouth-guards
- Kitty Litter boxes
- The list goes on and on...
UV-C LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- Utilizing short ultra-violet light wavelengths, proven in hospitals to cleanse and disinfect all surfaces of harmful germs. The UV Gun is the ultimate tool to keep your family safe from the flu and infections.
- Sanitizing with UV-C light has been a normal practice since the mid-20th century. In fact, the 1903 Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded to Niels Finsen for using UV light to fight tuberculosis.
Please note: This is not designed or intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any illness, condition or disease, even when used as directed. This product is not a medical device. This product is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Keep out of reach of children. Remove the batteries from the box when it is not being used for long periods of time. For nonmedical purpose. Always consult your doctor or physician immediately for any medical questions you may have. This apparatus is NOT guaranteed as a prevention or treatment for any disease or medical condition. For proper use only. Operate only as directed. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Always carefully review instructions for use in the operating instructions manual prior to use. Keep out of reach of children and supervise children under the age of eighteen (18) at all times if the minor is using the disinfecting box. Do not allow the user to place this item in his/her mouth at any time. No child or minor should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose & pose a choking hazard.
- UVC LED (10mW x 4ea)
- Battery 3.7V, Li-ion Rechargeable 2000mAh
- Power supply DC5V, 1A, USB-c type
- 9.75" x 7" x 7.25"
- 2.25 Lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ultraviolet light in the C spectrum (UV-C) is energy-rich light with a wavelength of 200 – 400 nanometers (nm).
- It is very versatile and can be used for disinfecting water, destroying harmful microorganisms in other liquids, on surfaces, on food products and in ‘air’.
- Ultraviolet C is germicidal.
- It is a non-chemical approach to disinfection.
- It deactivates the DNA of bacteria, viruses and other pathogens and destroys their ability to multiply and cause disease. Specifically, UV-C light causes damage to the nucleic acid of microorganisms by forming covalent bonds between certain adjacent bases in the DNA. The formations of such bonds prevent the DNA from being unzipped for replication, and the organism is unable to reproduce. In fact, when the organism tries to replicate, it dies.
- It has lethal effect on all microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, molds, yeasts and viruses.
- UV Sanitizer Gun
- Type C USB plug
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.