iProtect Ultimate Protection TSCM Kit (DD2030)
Protect from eavesdropping using four of our NG3000 Rabblers plus search for hidden cameras with this kit. Rapidly deploy all the items in DD2030 anywhere you feel threatened by eavesdroppers or hidden cameras. The Rabbler creates an additional barrier of noise interference making it possible to mask your conversation when confidentiality is necessary. The Pro Camera Finder DD1200 quickly identifies and locates a camera by using an array of ultra-bright LED's. Use the DD1216 to scan for RF signals up to 12G
Ultimate Protection TSCM Kit gives you 4 Rabblers (NG3000) to strategically place in the area you think is a threat to eavesdropping devices. This kit includes two must have for any TSCM kit a handheld high range Tri band 12G scanner the DD1216 and the bonus of this kit is the DD1300 you can look for hidden cameras that are not transmitting to help secure the area of unwanted video surveillance. Comes in a heavy duty carry case for portability and ease of use.
Kinds of listening devices rendered useless by the NG3000 “Rabbler”
Body-carried video cameras - watches, ties, etc. (Audio only not video)
Any other type of audio surveillance
- NG3000 Features:
- Designed by TSCM counter surveillance professionals and will protect you against all types of eavesdropping devices.
- Employs a new approach to the problem of conversation protection.
- Uses a speech-like noise which, in the most of cases, has proven to be more efficient when compared to white noise.
- The noise has been 'compiled' using real human conversations and is similar to the noise of in busy public places. This type of noise is the most effective when creating interference to voice recorders and listening devices, especially when the size of the protective device is critical.
- Is a portable sized device which can easily be transported in a pocket or a small bag.
- Has been specifically designed for situations when the safety of conversations is extremely important on the one hand, and on the other hand the protective device should be as small as possible to allow easy transportation while not giving away your intentions.
- As the Rabbler is always nearby, it can easily be taken out and used anytime with the slightest chance of any information leakage.
- 4x the protection with 4 iProtect NG3000 Rabblers
- DD1200 Features:
- Detection of all types of hidden video cameras not depending on their working state
- R filter for rejection of natural reflections
- Adjustable brightness with bargraph
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator
- Durable metal case
- Detection distance up to 60 Feet
- DD1216 Features:
- Detects all types of RF transmissions including analog and digital, audio and video
- Frequency range 50 MHz – 12 GHz
- Separation into 3 bands helps to avoid loss of sensitivity near strong interference
- ALL BANDS and ONE BAND display modes
- High sensitivity to 3G and wireless protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Working modes: SILENT, AUDIO and ALARM
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Portable, reliable and easy-to-use
- The BARGRAPH shows the momentary RF level
- The HISTOGRAM displays the RF signal over 5 seconds (in 'ONE BAND' display mode)
- The SIGNATURE displays the possible signal type
- Built-in directed microwave antenna
- Shock-resistant CNC milled duralumin housing
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with resource of 6 hours
- Controlled by microcontrollers
- 2x built-in OLED displays
- Weight .85
- Unit Size 2 x 3.25 x .75
- Box Size 7.00 x 5 x 1.50
- Indicators: Power, Volume, Level
- Controls: Power and Volume
- Power 9V
- Frequency Range 300 Hz-3600 Hz
- Dimensions: 3.375” L x 2.125” W x 0.625” H
- Weight: 0lb 14oz
- 14" x 12" x 6"
- 7.8 Lbs
- Leather Case
- 1 9V Battery
- Waterproof Carrying Case
- 1 x DD1216
- 1 x DD1200
- 4x NG3000
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.