LawMate Car Smartphone Holder WiFi Hidden Camera 1080P DVR (PV-PH10W)
Need surveillance in your car, truck, van or RV? Keep track of anyone inside ANY vehicle type. Our Cellphone Holder Hidden Camera (PV-PH10W) is the best choice for covert surveillance in anything with wheels!
WiFi Hidden Camera for a Car with Night Vision and HD recording.
This high quality covert camera looks and works like a commonly purchased smartphone holder. What makes it even better is that it mounts on your dash - the perfect location in your car to capture the highest quality covert video footage you need! Just how high quality is the covert video camera recording? 1080P to be exact!
There are endless reasons why one might need covert surveillance in a vehicle. Need to find out if your partner or spouse is cheating? Worried about your teen driver texting or doing other distracting things in the car? It's easy to get high definition video of your precious cargo into the hands of the person who needs it by mounting this hidden camera right on your vehicle's dash. Watch, view, control and download the footage to your smartphone. Live stream video through your phone or tablet. 360° swivel allows you to adjust your view to capture what you need, allowing for all the best angles.
What better way to get the highest quality, covert video footage you need, than to have a hidden camera mounted on your dashboard! HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT!
Best uses: Driver behavior, Teen driving, Taxi, Theft issue, Worried about vandals, and Law Enforcement
Made by LawMate, supported by KJB: a winning combination
- High Resolution 1920x1080 @ 30 FPS
- IR's for Night vision recording
- Built-In WiFi
- 360° Swivel tip design mount for optimal angle adjustment
- Nearly undetectable
- 66° Angle of View to capture almost any event
- Full HD Continuous or motion recording options
- Easy LED indicator lights for set up
- Time and Date Stamp Overlay on the video for evidence recording
- Easy mounting with included suction cup mounting bracket, there is even a second decoy device included so when you have to take this one out you have a replacement cradle.
- Live stream video through your phone or tablet. Download the video to your PC or Mac to keep recordings or snapshots
- Compatible with smartphones up to 8 cm in width
- LED indicators show the device status
- Built-In WiFi
- Highly concealed lens – Ideal car surveillance
- 1/3” CMOS Camera Sensor
- 1920 x1080 or 1280x720 Video resolution, 30fps
- 3.3 Lux @ F 2.0 [IR OFF]
- Continuous or Motion recording options
- Time and Date Stamp
- File Type .MOV
- Charging Time 120 min(800mA)
- Recording Time: 160 mins. [16GB Memory Card] 1080P Resolution
- Battery life: 1080P: 180 mins [WiFi & IR OFF], 150 mins [WiFi ON & IR OFF], 100 mins [WiFi OFF & IR ON], 80 mins [WiFi & IR ON] 720P: 195 mins. [WiFi & IR OFF], 165 mins. [WiFi ON & IR OFF], 115 mins
- Up to 32 GB Memory Card
- Power Input DC 5V Power Consumption 350mA-380mA（IR OFF)(IR ON+330mA)
- Battery Input DC 3.7V / 1350 mA high polymers battery
- Dimensions: 4” L x 2.75” W x 1.5” H
- Weight: 0lb 0oz
- Night Vision
- Remote Monitoring
- Memory Card
- 9.75" x 6.5" x 4"
- 1.4 Lbs
- Cellphone holder
- Suction cup mount
- USB Cable
- 16GB Micro SD Card
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.