iProtect iProtect 3 Channel White noise Generator 12 (DNG KIT1)
It is well-known that sound permeates through walls, doors, water, windows and other constructions as well as through voids, cavities and ventilation shafts. These outlets makes it possible
Listening devices, bugs, thin walls or the carrying of a voice don’t stand a chance against the iProtect DNG2300 White noise generator sound masking system. The DNG Kit1 is designed for larger rooms and as a portable kit.
When the white noise generator is paired with the transducers and speakers, it produces a low level audible interference by creating vibrations onto the surface of the walls in the protected space. If any form of eavesdropping devices are used it will block the voices and instead it will pick up and relay back the vibrational white noise created by the counter surveillance device. You’ll want to have a good spread of transducers and speakers amongst the wallspace, the number will depend on the size and construction of the room. (all devices also sold separately) installation required.
The 3 Channel White Noise Generator helps protect from
- Laser & Microwave surveillance systems using reflections from windows
- Electronic stethoscopes (contact microphones)
- Microphones built in the walls or other construction
- Other Vibro-Acoustic methods of information leakage
The DNG-2300 generator, together with its transducers and speakers, counteracts all the above mentioned methods of listening by creating powerful, non-filterable interference on the structure of a building and within its voids. While transducers inject their generated noise into surfaces and structures, stopping the distribution of sound through them, the role of a speaker is to fill voids, cavities and ventilation shafts with audio interference to prevent leakage of sound through the air
- TD-2300 Transducer
- Compact design
- Easily fits on walls, windows and other structures
- SP-2300 Acoustic Speaker
- Creates audible noise to file disabling listening devices in wall voids and cavities
- 3 way directional speaker can be disassembled into 3 individual speakers
- Can connect up to 12 speakers to one White Noise Generator
- Suppresses wall contact microphones, window laser systems and wired microphones inside walls, voids and ventilation shafts (air ducts)
- Is a key part of the protection system which also includes wire-connected transducers and speakers
- Generates white noise – the output interference is evenly distributed through the spectrum of a human's voice
- Has 3 independent output channels: 2 x TRANSDUCERS and 1 x SPEAKERS
- All 3 channels have individual level adjustment
- Each TRANSDUCERS channel can feed up to 12 transducers mounted on solid structures (concrete/cement/bricks) and up to 24 transducers on light structures (glass, pipes, drywall, wood)
- The SPEAKERS channel can feed up to 12 speakers
- Power 110~220V with Euro Adaptor
- SP-2300 Speaker
- POWER: 9W
- IMPEDANCE: 24 Ohm
- WEIGHT: .79 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 4.33 in. x 3.15 in
- Transducer Channel Max Output 2x10W
- Frequency Response 260 x 6500Hz
- Min Impedance of load 3 Ohm
- Acoustic Channel Max output 1 x 8W
- Frequency Response 250-5000Hz
- Min Impedance of load 8 Ohm
- TD2300 Transducer
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 58 Hz-12 kHz
- IMPEDANCE: 4 Ohm
- DIMENSIONS: 2.13 in. x .83in
- WEIGHT: .56 lbs
- POWER: 10W
- 24" x 16" x 8"
- 21 Lbs
- 1 X DNG-2300
- 12 X TD-2300 and mounting kits
- 2X SP-2300 with 3 Ft power cord
- Euro -US AC Adaptor
- Aluminum carrying case
iProtect 3 Channel White noise Generator 12 Return Policy
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.