REI ORION 2.4 Non-Linear Junction Detector (NJE-24)
The ORION 2.4 HX Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) detects electronic semi-conductor components in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, containers, or other surfaces. The ORION 2.4 HX NLJD is made to detect and locate hidden cameras, microphones, and other electronic devices regardless of whether the surveillance device is radiating, hard wired, or turned off.
Efficiency: shorter wavelength of the 2.4 GHz model does better at detecting modern, surface-mounted circuitry in normal office environments
Usability: multiple alert methods are available with a line-of-sight antenna mounted display to allow users to visualize target and display simultaneously
Portability: lightweight design is under three pounds and no assembly is required with an integrated telescoping pole
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Counter Surveillance
- Non-Linear Junction Detection
- Locating Hidden Electronics
- Locating Electronic Contraband
- Intelligence Protection
- Executive Protection
- Eavesdropping Detection
- Surveillance Equipment Detection
- Electronic Surveillance Detection
- Digitally modulated transmit signal, correlated 2nd & 3rd harmonic response, and adjustable DSP gain provide improved detection & minimize interference (patented)
- Histogram graph displays continuous history of harmonic response and power adjustment (patented)
- Spectrum View (HX models) shows 2nd and 3rd harmonic spectrum graphs in several display options
- 1.25 MHz-wide bandwidth transmit signal increases detection sensitivity
- Alert tones and haptic (vibration) alert can be selected to alert when signal levels surpass the trip levels
- Line-of-sight antenna mounted display and LED head lamp allows user to focus eyes on sweeping target and display at same time, even in dark areas
- Small, lightweight design weighs only 2.8 lbs/1.3 kg
- No pole or cable assembly required with integrated telescoping pole
- A synthesized transceiver with frequency stability and agility to automatically search for clean operating frequencies (2.404 GHz - 2.472 GHz)
- Circularly polarized transmit and receive antenna removes the risk of missing a threat due to incorrect antenna polarization
- Handle-mounted 2.7 inch touch screen controller display
- Antenna-mounted display
- Bar Graph Display for transmit power level, 2nd harmonic level, 3rd harmonic level, data field display, for other information (operation mode, low battery, volume, DSP gain, etc.)
- Frequency Bands: 2.404GHz-2.472GHZ
- Transmit Channels: Manual or auto selection, more than 60 available
- Transmit Power: 3.3 watts E.I.R.P.
- Power Control: Manual or Auto Control
- Transmit Modulation: Pulsing, Digital Spread Spectrum 1.25 MHz bandwidth
- Simultaneous 2nd & 3rd harmonic receive Digitally Correlated
- Frequency Bands: Transmit Band (2.404GHz - 2.472GHz); Second Harmonic (4.808GHz - 4.944GHz); Third Harmonic (7.212GHz - 7.416GHz)
- Sensitivity:140 dBm for both harmonics
- Battery Specifications:
- Input AC: 100–240 V, 50–60 Hz
- Run Time: >4 hours per battery (typical)
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours per battery (typical)
- Batteries: Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery (2 included)
- Extension Lengths:16-51 in (40.6-129.5 cm)
- Overall Length Extended: 58 in (1.5 m)
- Case Dimensions: 6.25 in x 14.9 in x 18.5 in (15.9 cm x 37.8 cm x 47.0 cm)
- ORION 2.4 Dim: 22.4 in x 3.75 in x 3 in (57 cm x 9cm x 7.5 cm)
- ORION 2.4 Weight w/Battery: 3 lbs (1.4kg)
- Case Weight Including ORION 2.4 & Accessories: 12 lbs (5.4kg)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50° C
- Battery Charging Temperature: 5 to 37° C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60° C
- 18.5" x 14.9" x 6.25"
- 12 Lbs
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.