KJB Security Law-Grade PRO Sweep Defender Deluxe 10G (DD801)
When you need a detection device that can do it all, the DD801 Law-Grade Pro should be your first choice. Equipped with 5 different detection features and detects up to 10GHz. The DD801 can help deter even the most hard-to-find surveillance threat.
Detection of all active radio transmitters up to 10 GHz bandwidth finding even the most advanced transmitters!
Top Selling product since 2009
Used by Private Security, Law Enforcement and Government agencies throughout the world today.
- Detects all concealed transmitting bugs
- Locates all hidden cameras powered or not
- Locates all GPS tracking beacons while active
- Instant confirmation of transmitting sources within range
- All 3G/4G cellular phones: GSM 850/ 900E/1800/1900, UMTS 850/900/1800/1900/2100 (3G), CDMA 450 (A-H)/800/1900 standards. LTE, GSM, GPRS, GPS, WCDMA, UMTS, TDSCDMA
- All active cordless DECT phones
- All active Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices
- All wired & wireless video cameras
- All active radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM)
- All active radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.)
- Radio Frequency Response 10MHz ~ 10GHz
- Telesecurity - Audio Frequency Range: 250Hz ~ 5KHz
- Detects the following:
- Wireless tapping even with VOX
- Hidden cameras, Hardwired and Wireless
- Wire telephone tapping even on cable
- Computer and Fax transmitters
- Series and Parallel transmitters
- Transmitting GPS trackers (only when GPS device is transmitting signal location)
- Devices on internet phone and IP phone
- Laser Tapping
- Prevents the following:
- Wire telephone tapping
- Laser tapping
- Recordings of a voice recorder, tape, digital and parabolic reflector using white noise generator
- Dimensions: 5” L x 2.5” W x 1” H
- Weight: 0lb 3oz
- Up to 10Ghz
- Lens Finder
- 9" x 4" x 1.5"
- 1.3 Lbs
- Detection Device Unit
- Lens finder attachment
- Ac adapter
- Carry strap
- 2 telephone cables
- Telephone connector
- Quick start guide and instructions
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.