iProtect Delta S Countersurveillance Sweeping System (DELTA S)
Both Easy to learn and powerful the Delta S is a sweeping system that quickly and reliably detects all types of RF surveillance device up to 6GHz, the spectral analysis provides high sensitivity and a long detection distance of more then 10 to 20 times that of other RF detectors and near-field receivers. Plus the Delta S has a special mode to detect cellular jamming devices.
- Quickly and reliably detects all types of RF surveillance devices in the range up to 6 GHz, including analog, digital, working continuously and periodically, transmitting audio or video, with or without encryption
- Finds and identifies covert surveillance devices which use the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G / LTE, 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT and others in the range up to 6 GHz
- Analyzes Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi 5 GHz, Bluetooth, “Bluetooth LE” and “Bluetooth LE Advertising” channels
- The background masking feature allows you to reject friendly signals such as television, radio, mobile base stations, etc., and focus on finding local signals that pose a danger
- Can be quickly adjusted to the local frequency allocation in the country of use (mobile and wireless bands)
- High-speed spectrum updating and wide real-time bandwidth (RTBW) provide the ability to register short-burst signals
- Search modes include: "All Signals", "Mobile/GPS trackers", "Wireless/ISM" and "Custom", as well as two additional modes for the inspection of suspicious bands or signals
- Two antenna inputs and built-in antenna switch provide maximum sensitivity over the entire frequency range
- Unlimited number of logs, each can contain an unlimited history of events
- Unlimited number of logs, each can contain an unlimited history of events
- The audio alarm warns the user about the presence of danger with a sound of variable intensity
- The attenuator simplifies location of powerful transmitters
- The "Hold maximum danger" feature automatically displays the most dangerous band or signal
- Demodulation of audio in AM/FM mode
- Works with, and is powered by, a laptop or tablet (not included)
- Has convenient magnetic system for attaching the laptop / tablet to the main unit
- Frequency range 57-6000 MHz
- Sweeping speed 8 GHz per second
- ADC resolution 12 bit
- Sensitivity -85 dB
- Dynamic range 80 dB (with attenuator)
- Displayed signal level -90…-10 dB
- Real-time bandwidth (RTBW) 27 MHz
- Format Handheld unit
- Platform SDR by Analog Device
- Antenna inputs INPUT 1 – SMA, 57-2000 MHz INPUT 2 – SMA, 2000-6000 MHz
- Searching modes and time of update • All signals (~0.8 s) • Mobile/GPS trackers (~0.2 s) • Wireless/ISM (~0.3 s) • Inspect band/signal (~0.1-0.2 s)
- Visual elements (panels) • Level • Spectrum + Waterfall • Alarms
- Demodulation AM and FM with bandwidth 5, 15, 30, 100 and 200 kHz (in the range 70-6000 MHz)
- Requirements for laptop / tablet Intel Core і3 / AMD Ryzen 3 or better (recommended Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5) 2 USB ports, one should be of SuperSpeed type (USB 3.0/3.1/3.2 or USB Type C) RAM 8 Gb or more SSD 128 Gb or more Windows 8,10,11. Screen size 12-14”
- Powered by USB-port of laptop / tablet
- Battery resource 1-1.5 hour
- Duration of work from AC Unlimited
- Displayed spectrum span 2 - 6000 MHz
- Range of working temperature -5°C…+45°C / 23°F … 113°F
- Analog Signals
- Digital Signals
- Up to 6 Ghz
- 20" x 16.5" x 8.25"
- 18 Lbs
- Main unit
- Carry case
- USB drive with software and user manual
- 1- Omni-directed wideband antenna ODA-4
- 1- Microwave antenna MWA-6
- 1- Microwave antenna LPDA-12
- 4 Magnetic sticker for laptop or tablet
- 2 Adapter USB type C – USB type A
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.