KJB Security VPC 2.0 Deluxe Video Pole Camera (VPC-2.0 DELUXE)
Expand your visual inspection capabilities REI’s new VPC 2.0 Deluxe gives you 2 cameras! This Video Pole Camera extends 12.5 FT for the view of surroundings, above drop ceilings, behind immovable objects, around corners or other difficult to reach areas, even in dark situations.
Applications, Inspecting high drop ceilings, searching over-head compartments, vehicle undercarriages, viewing around corners, over tall or immovable objects, viewing difficult to reach areas.
Only need 6.5 foot Pole Camera see the VPC 2.0
REI the premier maker of TSCM equipment has super charged the Pole Camera that reaches new heights.
- Large 8 inch (20.3 cm), high-resolution color monitor
- No external cables, ready-to-use out of the case
- Portable, lightweight case for easy mobility
- Motorized Tilt Camera head
- Video Record and playback
- Still picture capture and review it
- LEDs mounted on the camera
- Two Cameras, Color camera head includes white LED illumination for color inspection in dark areas or IR LED illuminated black and white camera
- Weatherproof body
- 8” high tilting LCD display with brightness control
- The VPC 2.0 Deluxe extends to 12 ft 5 in
- Color Camera Head(standard) Signal Format: NTSC Horizontal Resolution: 550 TV Lines,Sensitivity: 0.5 Lux / Faceplate Illumination: White LEDs with variable brightness control
- Black & White Camera Head Signal Format: NTSC Horizontal Resolution: 600 TV Lines Sensitivity: 0.1 Lux / Faceplate Illumination: Infrared LEDs with variable brightness control
- Color LCD Display Size: 8"Resolution: 800x600 Auto Brightness Viewing Angles: (70° at 3, 9, & 6 o'clock) - (50° at 12 o'clock) Display Controls: Color saturation, contrast, & brightness Camera
- DVR: Format: MPEG 25fps Record Time: 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, & 120s On-screen Date and Time Stamp Video Playback Mode Snapshot Mode: 720x480 jpg
- Miscellaneous: Video Output Jack Audio Output Jack Micro SD Card Slot Internal Battery Charger 2 Lithium Ion Batteries: (included) Typical Run Time: 5 Hours Max Charge Time: 3 Hours
- Mechanical:Collapsed length (with Camera Head): 23.5 in (59.7 cm) Extended Length (with Camera Head): 78 in (198 cm) Case Size: 20x15x5 in (50x38x14 cm) Case Weight (with all accessories): 12 lbs (5.4)
- Dimensions: 0” L x 0” W x 0” H
- Weight: 0
- 1- Color and 1-IR-Black-and-White Camera Head
- 3.5mm to RCA Video Output Cable
- Battery Pack (2) – Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries AC Power Supply – Includes 3 adapters for International charging
- 8 Gb Micro SD Card
- 12.5Ft pole and Monitor Assembly
- External Battery Charger
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.