SleuthGear SleuthGear Wi-Fi Ultimate Home Security Kit (SG1030)
Everything you need for an affordable Home Security System, this kit includes our SleuthGear Wi-fi cameras 1- flood light camera SGFL, 1-Battery/solar camera SGBC and 1- Doorbell camera SGDB. All work on batteries so no messy cables to run, All work on our UBox app with SD card or cloud recording options.
- Can wakeup device using your mobile phone within 1 second
- 2.4G Wi-Fi connection story Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Remote viewing and alerts from App
- Memory Card Recording
- Responsive motion detection
- Alarm information pushed to the mobile app immediately when someone is at the door
- Day and night mode can be switched automatically
- Memory card storage up to 128GB
- Cloud Storage for a fee (first 7 days free)
- Built-in recharegable battery
- Solar models Long life Battery operated 60days without sun
- Solar panel cable is 9 Feet Long
- Waterproof IP67 for SGBC, SGDB and SGFL only
- Free App for Android and iOS devices
- Easy and quick QR code set up
- High quality two-way talk with noise cancellation on non-covert models
Our New full line of SG Home security cameras give you choices: All cameras work on the same application so you can mix and match any model. Install a doorbell camera, floodlight camera and hidden cameras all on one app and one system
- 1/2.7" Lens
- 1080P CMOS Sensor
- 3.7mm lens
- F2.5 Aperture
- SNR ≥ 39dB
- 940mn Invisible IR LED on selected models
- 112° Field of View
- Automatic White Balance
- Automatic Gain Control
- Automatic Backlight Compensation
- Resolution: 1920 @ 1080P
- Compression: H.265
- Storage on SD Card Upto 128Gb
- Motion Detection or Manual Recording
- Motion Detection or Manual Recording
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- QR Code WiFi Configuration
- Power Requirement: Standby 120 uA, Working 170MA
- Power: DC Input 5V 1A
- Operating Temp: 14° - 122°
- PIR Alarm Push Notification
- Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Solar Powered
- Night Vision
- Remote Monitoring
- Motion Detection
- Memory Card
- 10" x 7.25" x 14"
- 5 Lbs
- Depending on the Model
- Battery Pack or A/C Power Adaptor
- Solar Panel With 9ft Cable
- Charging Cable
- Memory Card
- All Models
- uBox App Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.