LawMate Professional Handheld 1080P P2P Wi-Fi DVR (PV-500NEO-PRO)
Professional Handheld 1080P P2P Wi-Fi DVR allows you to review on the go. It's never been easier review with this compact high-res peer-to-peer wireless LCD touch screen DVR.
Review on the go. It's never been easier review with this compact high-res peer-to-peer wireless LCD touch screen DVR. With the PV-500NEO-PRO discreetly review HD footage on the screen via DVR or a connected Smart Device all in the palm of your hand. Download the Free PV Cam Viewer App, available in the iOS & Android App Store. Only Cameras Compatible are #BU-18NEO or #BU-18NEO-CONE.
Professional Handheld 1080P P2P Wi-Fi DVR
We have seamlessly designed this easy to use touch screen DVR and camera system with an on board menu, so don't bother with the settings or figuring out how to use it. Detailed settings can be customized by using the DVR control or a paired Smart Device using the PV Cam Viewer App. This can hold up to 32GB in storage, to collect multiple recordings in 1080P resolution. Our DVR is complete with a rechargeable battery, so don’t worry about finding those AA batteries! Our system is compatible with both Mac & Window users, so anyone can use it.
DVR/Camera Best Uses: Law Enforcement Investigations, Loss Prevention, short term surveillance, retail secret shoppers, body worn covert surveillance, sporting events, point of view surveillance & undercover journalism.
Made by LawMate, supported by KJB: a winning combination
- Peer-to-Peer Wireless Connection using the PV Cam Viewer App
- Does not require P2P Users are not required to use the P2P option in order to utilize this device. Use the DVR as a standalone unit, all features can be accessed via the touch screen and menu.
- New Camera Connection: Camera now connects via a multi-pin connector that screws into place to ensure no connection issues causing camera failures. No Camera Included, please see PV-500NP-Bundle for complete DVR & Camera Set.
- On-board DVR Controls
- Settings can be set with wired remote or on a paired device
- Resolution: 720p | 1080p | WVGA
- Adjustable Frame Rate: 30fps & 60fps
- Adjustable Video Length: 3, 5 & 10 Minutes
- Sound Recording: On/Off
- LCD Standby: Off, 1, 3, 5 Minutes
- Continuous or Motion Activation Recording
- Built-in 3" 960x480 LCD Touch Screen Display with on board menu navigation
- Compatible with Mac or Windows
- Rechargeable battery offers hours operation in the field
- Supports up to 32GB memory card
- Lock down video evidence with multi-layer password protection
- Time/Date Stamp
- In order to access the Menu, you must hold down the Rec/Stop button on the top of the device. This brings up the menu on the touch screen.
- 1 year warranty
- LawMate #PV-500NEO-PRO
- Peer-to-Peer Wireless Connection using the PV Cam Viewer App
- USB Out Port
- Resolution: 720P | 1080P | WVGA
- Touch Screen: Yes
- 3" 950x480 HD LCD Display Screen
- Frame Rate: 30fps & 60fps
- Time & Date Stamp
- Frame Counter Stamp: Yes
- Picture Format: JPG
- Computer Interface: USB2.0
- Battery Life: Up to 2.5 hours
- Resolution: 1200 TV Line
- Built-in Image Sensor: 1/2.8" Progressive CMOS Sensor
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0.08 Lux
- Weight: 10g
- Lens F/No: F 2.0
- Depth of Field: 50 cm ~
- Electronic Shutter: 1/8 ~ 1/30,000
- Video Output: RAW Data
- Audio Output: 2 Vp-p (Max) 10KHz ohms Impedance
- A.G.C.: >52dB
- Power Supply Voltage: DC 5V 2.0A
- Power Supply Current: 200mA
- Operating Temp: -10°C ~ 60°C
- Dimension: 85x54x21mm
- Dimensions: 3.25” L x 1” W x 2” H
- Weight: 0lb 6oz
- Memory Card
- 5.5" x 9.5" x 3"
- 1 Lb
- Rugged Button Camera Connection Port
- HD Touch Screen Handheld DVR
- Wired remote with Connection Cable
- HD Connection Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- 16GB Memory Card
- European Power Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
Shipping & Returns
KJB Security Products considers any item returned to our warehouse a “Return.” This includes unclaimed packages that were shipped to buyer and returned for any reason, i.e. signatories not available, not claimed, etc. KJB Security is not responsible for any error in our customer’s instructions. You must request a RMA number before returning any item.
All returns must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number
Products returned without an RMA may get lost in the process, thereby inhibiting us from crediting, repairing or replacing your return. Please follow these simple instructions so we can process your return quickly and effectively. KJB Security Products will not accept debits for merchandise, all merchandise must be returned and evaluated.
To request an RMA# please call or email our Customer Service Department. This will determine if you need to return the product, all returns are usually sent directly to our warehouse. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, and shrink wrap). We must receive your item back within 20 days of when we issue the RMA. Please allow us 5 - 10 business days from the time we receive the item to process your return.
Note: merchandise returned with missing items are not eligible for a refund. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back via traceable carrier. The customer must pay all costs related to return shipping. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will determine the course of action; credit, repair or replacement. A 15% restocking fee may be applicable on any unused items
Require PRIOR approval and a valid RMA Number. AFTER you are given a RMA number, you may return most non-defective, un-used items for a refund of the product cost less a restocking fee of 15%. Shipping cost is non-refundable. Full credit can be issue for items returned in 30 days after purchase. IF after 30 days,it is subject to KJB discretion to issue credit. Full credit can only be issued on items that are new and unused.
When requesting credit on items that are not defective we will issue an in house credit to your account to use towards your next purchase
Defective Returns: KJB stands behind all products sold. Items assembled by KJB Security products carry a Limited Warranty of One (1) Year. Merchandise distributed by KJB carry a Ninety Day (90) Limited Warranty. All warranty coverage starts from date of purchase by the ultimate customer. Proof of Purchase may be requested by KJB. See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more information on KJB’s Limited Warranty. KJB will determine if the item is in fact defective upon receipt and inspection, at no time can any item be replaced before the item in question is returned and inspected. If the item shows signs of misuse, abuse or failure to follow instructions it will not be accepted for warranty consideration. Items returned, that are being claimed as defective or damaged, WILL BE SUBJECT to a 15% restocking fee if they are found to be in working order. Please insure your customers read the manual.
We can not accept the return of certain items for credit, including
- Open or used products
- Special order products
- Fees for service performed or shipping
- Single use products such as pepper spray
- Custom built products such as Hidden cameras
- Activated GPS Tracking devices
- Counter-surveillance detectors
All Sales on the above listed items are final.
Health & Safety Products
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused in its original unopened packaging and returned within 14 Days from date of sale. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Due to health and safety precautions, used items CANNOT be returned for exchange or refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged during shipping. If you need to return to exchange for the same item contact Customer Support. All Health & Safety product returns are subject to final inspection upon receipt.