ORION Tool Kit -
The ORION Inspection tool kit contains selected tools for verifying the existence of threatening electronic surveillance devices. This tool kit is sold with the ORION Non-linear Junction Evaluator and provides tools that are uniquely suited for use with a
Included with this item
- Hammer to evaluate the stability of a junction under the physical vibration.
- Combination Stud Finder and metal detector for non-destructive evaluation.
- Fluke Multi-meter for testing miscellaneous cables and electronic devices.
- Wiretracing system to trace miscellaneous cables.
- Borescope with built-in light and right-angle viewing for inspection inside walls, furniture, etc....
- Ultra-Violet Light and Marking Pen
- Multi-purpose geared screwdriver. Provides screwdriver function as well as small drill for use with Borescope.
- Miscellaneouse Tools: Pliers, wire cutters, leatherman ( multi-purpose tool ), Inspection mirrors, measuring tape, flashlight, drill bits for walls.
- Note:Some tool models may change due to availability.