NOTE: We are experiencing technical issues with our fax #615-6320-1371. An alternate number you can send a fax to is 615-620-1370. We are sorry if this causes any inconvenience but appreciate your patience.
iProtect RF Wireless Signal Detector -
UPGRADED TO 8GHz- This product is the right fit for both the professional and novice user looking to remove or disable unwanted surveillance threats. The DD12031 uses a built in antenna, increased bar graph indicator, and vibration alerts to indicate the existence of any nearby surveillance threats. Equipped with a short range antenna, the device performs better than most detectors in populated environments with high sensitivity to real signals without being affected by weak background radio waves.
New and Improved to Detect up to 8GHz: So Much Range for Such Small Portable and Covert sweeping device!
- Increased 16-segment indicator of RF level
- Physical Attenuator -20 dB
- Highly sensitive to real signals without being affected by background radio waves
- No sensitivity loss at battery discharge
- Increased sensitivity to high-frequency signals
- One joystick-style control for all functions (attenuator on/off; vibration on/off; power on/off)
- Detects both analogue and digital transmissions
- Detects modern communications, including GSM, 3G, 4G (LTE), Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Allows the operator to locate the source
- Vibrating signal for concealed indication of a high RF level
- High-quality detection scheme with professional RF isolation
- Reliable and tested device for different sweeping tasks
- Frequency range 50MHz-8GHz
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Battery resource up to 10 hours
- Searching for active radio transmitting surveillance devices (or RF bugging devices) in premises, vehicles and items
- Room, body-carried, telephone and car bugging devices can also be found by the device
- Discovering the improper use of mobile phones and other communication equipment for picking up conversations. The information in this case can be transmitted to another phone or recorded onto an answering machine.
- Detection of GSM bugs, 'spy' mobile phones and mobile phones in an active state (for illegal transmission of conversations)
- Detection of harmful emissions from GSM-jammers or mini recorder suppressors
- Detection of harmful emissions from microwave ovens, communication antennas and other electronic appliances
Included with this item
- 2 AAA batteries