Zone Shield DVR hidden cameras capture HD video and come in a variety of designs suited for home, business, or professional surveillance. Supported by continuous power, all Zone Shield DVRs combine customizable recording features with 24 hour surveillance. Built-in recording provides high quality video capture inside of every Zone Shield DVR system with some models featuring the added benefit of high definition and night vision.
1280 x 720 Effective Pixels
1/4" micron color image sensor
140° Field of View
NTSC Video System
Operating Temp 22°F - 185°F
1280 x 720 Record Resolution
H.264 Video Compression
Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
Adjustable Frame Rate
2 Recording modes – Motion and Continuous
File Type - AVI
Operating Temp 32°F - 122°F
TV or PC Playback
No software requried our files are in .AVI
Playback on PC or MAC
VLC Media player (recommended)
8GB Memory Card
RCA Video Cable (some models)
CD and Quick set up guide
When privacy matters our completely concealed cameras hide in plain site. Designed with reliable DIY functionality, all Zone Shield Hidden Cameras include these features:
All SleuthGear Hidden Cameras are crafted in Nashville, TN and include KJB's commitment to customer service plus free technical support.
Click Below to See Cool News about KJB Security Products and How to Get in Touch with Us.
Zone Shield DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.
1. Take the unit from box and ensure you have received all included items.
2. Open the device to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
3. To confirm the device is ready, connect the provided video cable from the unit to your TV video input to see a live video feed and make a sample recording.
4. Your device is now ready to be placed in the area of desired surveillance.
5. Default recording setting is Motion Detection. Once the power is turned on and the device recognizes the memory card, the DVR will begin to record based on activity detected by the camera.